Personal Tax Returns

As a Hong Kong Tax Representative and Hong Kong CPA practice we can assist you with the completion of your Hong Kong personal salaries tax returns which are due for completion one month after being issued by the Inland Revenue Department. The issues when preparing a salaries tax returns varies with each taxpayer.

We also work closely with our Australian team and can assist you with the preparation of your Australian Tax Returns. We understand as expats your assets and taxation obligation are across multiple jurisdictions.

Have a tax question?

We care. CST’s guiding philosophy is to understand and have empathy with our clients while providing specialist tax advice and services. If you need integrated cross border tax advice and compliance our renowned team is able to help you.


News and Updates

Expat Blog Post Featuring John Marcarian

Leading expat social network has recently posted an article... Read more

2015 Budget Brief – Australian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong

Join us at AustCham’s Federal Budget Brief to hear from an... Read more

What is a Trust?

1. What is a trust? In essence a trust is simply... Read more