Expats Moving to Hong Kong

For expats moving to Hong Kong CST Tax Advisors can assist with the proper administration of their Hong Kong tax affairs.

For many expats it will possible to benefit from the days-in-day-out assessment in relation to the taxation of salary income.

CST can also provide advice on Hong Kong tax residency and the implications this can have where clients move to Hong Kong from other countries with which Hong Kong has a Double Taxation Agreement such as the USA or the United Kingdom. The interaction of Hong Kong’s rules on residency with the tax laws of the expat’s home country need to be carefully assessed based on the personal circumstances of the expat.

Have a tax question?

We care. CST’s guiding philosophy is to understand and have empathy with our clients while providing specialist tax advice and services. If you need integrated cross border tax advice and compliance our renowned team is able to help you.


News and Updates

Expat Blog Post Featuring John Marcarian

Leading expat social network Expat-blog.com has recently posted an article... Read more

2015 Budget Brief – Australian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong

Join us at AustCham’s Federal Budget Brief to hear from an... Read more

What is a Trust?

1. What is a trust? In essence a trust is simply... Read more